At Johnson Family Dentistry, Dr. Lucien S. Johnson, III provides treatment for patients young and old! If you have considered visiting a dentist in Central Florida who has experience in treating all ages, schedule a visit with our team.
Dr. Johnson is a member of several professional organizations including:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- The Central District Dental Association
- The Dental Society of Greater Orlando (DSGO)
Family dental care
Children and adults require oral health care to ensure they enjoy their smiles for a lifetime. Kids that are educated on how to care for their smile early can avoid many dental issues later in life. They are more likely to participate in regular preventative care than those who do not put importance on oral health. Visiting a dentist at least twice a year is encouraged to ensure patients have access to early interventions and appropriate diagnosis of certain oral health conditions.
Our team offers a myriad of treatment options. During an initial examination appointment, patients can speak to their dentist about the concerns they have in regards to the function, health, or beauty of their teeth and gums. Some of the procedures that we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry to maintain your oral health
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
About Johnson Family Dentistry – Orlando, FL
At Johnson Family Dentistry, we are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long, lasting smiles!
We feel that the purpose of our practice is to provide optimum dental care for each of our patients. It is our mission to deal with each person as if they were a member of our family and treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves.
We are conveniently located next to Publix Super Market in The Shoppes at Eastwood. Contact us Today at (407) 282-0002